Some say that money makes the world go ‘round. But we think that fleece gloves and tools play a part too!
“Fleece gloves make our world go ‘round!”
We welcome any of the following items as in-kind donations. We welcome new, gently-used and well-cared-for items.
- Fleece pants (especially sizes M, L & XL for teenagers)
- Polyester, wool or thin fleece long-underwear bottoms (no cotton please and especially in sizes M, L & XL for teenagers)
- Waterproof/gortex rain gear
- Wool socks
- Warm outdoor jackets (especially in sizes M, L & XL for teenagers)
- Fleece gloves (small and large sizes – thin enough to easily move fingers)
- Hiking backpacks with hipbelt
- Wacky and wonderful costumes!
- Kitchen utensils (spatulas, wooden spoons, etc)
- Good quality tupperware with matching lids
- Industrial mops (heavy-duty)
- 3-seater couch
- 2 loveseat couches
- Corner couch
- White bed sheets (to turn into course flags)
- Craft supplies (email us with what you have)
- Fabric paint
- Nail gun
- Chain saws (in good condition)
- Tents/Tent Pegs
- Sleeping Bags (adult, teen, or child)
- Backpacks (with hip belt)
- Camping Stoves
- Dry Bags
(all in good condition only, please)
Are you interested in giving something that’s not on the list? Give us a call – we may have a use for it! You can also drop off items in 100 Mile House. Shoot us an email or give us a call and we’ll arrange a drop-off location.
Thank you for thinking of us!
Want to volunteer your time? Awesome! We’d love to have you.
Volunteer Roles Needed:
– Spring and Fall Weekend Clean-up Events (held every May/September – check our social media and website for updates)
– Summer Site Volunteers: General and Skilled Labour needed (kitchen help, construction, gardening, etc.)
– Help research and apply for capital grant projects over the winter
– Graphic Design and Marketing help
If interested, please email us at email@example.com with your availability and desired role.