Some say that money makes the world go ‘round. But we think that fleece gloves and tools play a part too!
“Fleece gloves make our world go ‘round!”
We welcome any of the following items as in-kind donations. We welcome new, gently-used and well-cared-for items.
- Fleece pants (especially sizes M, L & XL for teenagers
- Polyester, wool or fleece thin long-underwear bottoms (no cotton please and especially in sizes M, L & XL for teenagers)
- Fleece gloves (small and large sizes – thin enough to easy move fingers)
- Hiking backpacks with hipbelt
- Wacky and wonderful costumes!
- Kitchen utensils (spatulas, wooden spoons, etc)
- Good quality tupperware with matching lids
- Industrial mops (heavy-duty)
- 3-seater couch
- 2 loveseat couches
- Corner couch
- Bed-bug free double beds and box springs
- Bath towels (to rip up into rags)
- White bed sheets (to turn into course flags)
- Craft supplies (email us with what you have)
- Fabric paint
- Nail gun
- Chain saws (in good condition)
Are you interested in giving something that’s not on the list? Give us a call – we may have a use for it! You can also drop off items in 100 Mile House. Shoot us an email or give us a call and we’ll arrange a drop-off location.
Thank you for thinking of us
You can mail items to: Educo Adventure School | P.O. Box 1978 |100 Mile House, BC V0K 2E0